BIOTINEX 5000 Skin, Hair, and Nail Support Vitamin B7
Vitamin B7 softgel supplement
Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H, Helps the body metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It also contributes to healthy nails, skin, and hair. Biotin acts as a coenzyme in the body that plays a part in maintaining the health of hair, nails, and skin.* Studies have shown that Biotin deficiencies can lead to alopecia or hair loss and taking Biotin supplements has helped increase hair growth and strength.
Benefits of Biotinex 5000:
- Especially beneficial for persons with Biotin (Vit. B7) deficiency.
- Strengthens weak hair & nails.
- Softgel form allows for better absorption in the body.
- Stronger Nails: Biotin may benefit brittle nails. In one study, 8 people with brittle nails were given 2.5 mg of biotin per day for 6 to 15 months. Nail thickness improved by 25% in all 8 participants. Nail splitting was also reduced.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Biotin is important during pregnancy and breastfeeding. These life stages have been associated with an increased requirement for this vitamin. In fact, it has been estimated that up to 50% of pregnant women may develop a mild biotin deficiency.
- Hair Growth: Biotin is often associated with increased hair growth and healthier, stronger hair. A deficiency in biotin may lead to hair loss which indicates that the vitamin is important for hair.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 soft gel capsule daily.
Serving size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
One (1) soft gel capsule provides:
|Biotin (Vit. B7)||5000 mcg|
Keep out of the reach of children. Please consult your healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended suggested serving size.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- MPN: 714193601172
- Country of Origen: USA
- Condition: New
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult